Who is Superior Industries?
Build Innovation. Create Opportunity.
Superior Industries was founded in 1972 by young entrepreneur Neil Schmidgall, the son of a sand and gravel producer.
Since then, Superior has grown into one of the world’s leading manufacturers of bulk material processing and handling equipment and the largest dry bulk conveyor builder in the world!
All along, the vision of Superior is simple: serve our customers with integrity and provide opportunities for employees.
- Crushing Equipment
- Screening Equipment
- Washing Equipment
- Conveying Equipment
- Portable Plants
- Conveying Components
- Aftermarket Support
- Construction Management
- Largest employer in West Central Minnesota
- Solid long-term vision and short-term goals
- Culture of opportunity to learn and grow
- Diverse product solutions from Rock Face to Load Out
- 150+ patents and pending applications
- One of the fastest growing private companies in America
- Global marketing strategies
Explore Superior Locations
Superior Industries has grown and expanded in its 45+ years in business. We now have six locations through the United States, two in Canada and another in Brazil. We have the privilege of being able to employee hundreds of great people throughout these locations internationally.